Friday 29 July 2011

Today has been a very relaxing day, nice and sunny here in Stockholm so I went for a little look around the local shops. They have these amazing stores all around Stockholm (Stockholms Stadsmission) that sells quality second hand clothes, books, home wear and accessories. I was looking for something to wear to my trip to Ibiza, something relaxing, easy and both wearable for Ibiza and England. So I found this stylish gold cotton jumper that will mostly go with anything in my day wear wardrobe and a flowing, tribe patterned knee length skirt. Both coming at the total of £8, bargain! and this outfit is perfect for my arrival to the bohemian, stylish Island of Ibiza. So don't be scared to have a look around second hand shops, it can be fun and very rewarding for your pocket and if the money goes to a charity.          

No comments:

Post a Comment