Saturday 7 January 2012

Bare Minerals

I need to tell you about these new facial cleansers I have been trying and I have started to see progress. These products are a 100% natural ingredient that purifies and soothes the skin- I have been using the bare minerals products for about 2 months now and they have made my skin more smooth and soft. In the morning I use the Purifying cleanser and after the purely nourishing moisturizer (combination skin) and by night I use deep cleansing foam. I also use the makeup products by day which hides blemishes but still make my skin looks fresh and natural. I will do a post someday that shows the makeup products. I advise you to try at least one of the skin products and you yourself can see the different in using all natural products.    


No comments:

Post a Comment